My grandmas dog is hardcore.
Via: rebellionliess Source: tsurubride
Log on to Facebook, log off Facebook.
I had so much money in my bank account until I took it all out and paid a bill for my brother. Now I only have $4. This makes me sad. 😭
Poison Ivy ! Buy prints here :)
Via: tranquillitas-sereno Source: sibyllinesketchblog
"1. Do not hate them for it. They are on a journey too.
2. Understand that sometimes you will be a bandage caressing a temporary wound or you will be a pinnacle of permanency rooted deeply in their heart. Accept that you do this to people too.
3. Do not step on your feet trying to find a rhythm you are not meant to follow.
4. Do not let it harden you: continue to nurture, continue to love.
5. People use words as anchors to latch onto bits of you and when they leave remind yourself that the sea never bled itself dry because a ship left it.
6. Write the nastiest letter and burn it.
7. Yes, they may have illuminated pieces of you that you were unaware existed. But now you do and they are not the last person to remind you.
8. Dizzy yourself with everything you love, like dancing in the greenhouse to horrid pop songs or reading Haruki Murakami.
9. Set all that anger ablaze, you are wasting your time sifting through it.
10. Internalize the fact that you were still breathing before you met them.
11. Forgive them."
My dad gave our 2 month old English bulldog puppy a taste of strawberry Popsicle today. This is true happiness.
Via: euforya Source: z-o-l-a
Last year I broke my bed and every time I moved the bed would make ridiculous amounts of sound but today we fixed it and I don’t think anyone understands how happy I am to have a silent bed.